When you hire a social media virtual assistant from us you get to focus on your
business productivity while saving time and money. Basically that is the simple idea.
You may also hire a social media virtual assistant when your business needs additional focus to leverage your online social media presence.
Consequently we offer you the flexibility to choose and adapt as your business needs change and evolve.
Finally, our goal is to help your business grow and be more successful.
Because after all, that is what a successful business relationship is all about.
A social media virtual assistant provides administrative social media services from our nearshore facilities to business owners in the Americas. Basically, the social media virtual assistant provides the maintenance, monitoring and communication of the business’ online social media platforms.
Since social media platforms are notoriously time and labor intensive, a business owner can delegate routine tasks and save significant time to focus on more important matters. Furthermore, social media platforms are difficult to quantify in terms of business return on investment. Finally a social media virtual assistant helps a business track its “social media plan” which requires structure, commitment and analytics to evaluate results.
A business owner understands that social media tasks take a lot of time from someone activities on his/her staff. Hence, outsourcing these tasks allows greater focus on the results of social media that can produce new sales opportunities. Consequently you can justify your investment in social media resulting in business growth and revenue.
Successful business owners use outsourcing to a social media virtual assistant to allow their more expensive personnel to focus on more productive business opportunities. Obviously it is just a smart business decision.
Social Media Virtual Assistant Brief
- Creating and updating profiles on different social media channels
- Researching and updating content on social channels
- Scheduling posts using social media management tools
- Engaging and building audiences on different social media channels
- Measuring analytics to gauge engagement on different social channels
- Reviewing the activities of the customer’s competitors
- Administering social media campaigns
- Promoting the customer’s business on various social media platforms
- Proven experience in social media platforms
- Familiar with desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with social media software for posting, tracking and scheduling
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging skills
- Good time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma
Virtual Assistant Services Request
Please fill out the short form and we will schedule a conference call at your convenience.
During the conference call (about 15 minutes) we will explain the process of contracting a Virtual Assistant that is specific to your business needs. Afterwards, you can get back to what you do best.