When you hire a blog administration virtual assistant from us you get to focus on your
business productivity while saving time and money. Basically that is the simple idea.
You may also hire a blog administration virtual assistant when your business needs additional focus to improve your social media presence.
Consequently we offer you the flexibility to choose and adapt as your business needs change and evolve.
Finally, our goal is to help your business grow and be more successful.
Because after all, that is what a successful business relationship is all about.
A blog administration virtual assistant provides blog content production and maintenance services from our nearshore facilities to business owners in the Americas. Basically, the blog administration virtual assistant provides the maintenance, monitoring and content development of the business’ online presence.
Since a business blog’s content and audience generally evolves over time, a business owner can delegate the routine tasks of content creation and publication and save significant time to focus on more important matters. Furthermore, business blog content development is time-consuming and requires “writer creative skills”, easily justifying using a specialized third-party source. Finally a blog administration virtual assistant helps a business track its “Internet publication plan” which requires structure, discipline and analytics to evaluate results.
A business owner understands that blog administration requires writing skills rarely available on his/her staff. Hence, outsourcing these tasks is a practical alternative. Consequently, similar to the maintenance of a vehicle, blog administration needs to be performed and usually by some third-party vendor.
Successful business owners use outsourcing to a blog administration virtual assistant to lower costs while improving their return on investment of their blog content. Obviously it is just a smart business decision.
Blog Administration Virtual Assistant Brief
- Creating, reviewing, proofing, scheduling publishing posts
- Sharing blog posts with third-parties
- Publishing guest posts on other websites
- Repackaging blog posts content for other marketing publications
- Creating, reviewing, proofing, scheduling, publishing newsletters
- Creating, reviewing, proffing, scheduling, publishing Email marketing
- Proven experience in blog posting platforms
- Familiar with desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with blogging software for diagnostics and optimizing
- Good phone, email and instant messaging skills
- Good time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma
Virtual Assistant Services Request
Please fill out the short form and we will schedule a conference call at your convenience.
During the conference call (about 15 minutes) we will explain the process of contracting a Virtual Assistant that is specific to your business needs. Afterwards, you can get back to what you do best.