When you hire an appointment setting virtual assistant from us you get to focus on your
business productivity while saving time and money. Basically that is the simple idea.
You may also hire an appointment setting virtual assistant when your business needs additional sales appointments for your sales funnel.
Consequently we offer you the flexibility to choose and adapt as your business needs change and evolve.
Finally, our goal is to help your business grow and be more successful.
Because after all, that is what a successful business relationship is all about.
An appointment setting virtual assistant provides pre-sales services from our nearshore facilities to business owners in the Americas. Basically, the appointment setting virtual assistant provides the “pre-sales” scheduling to supplement and streamline your business sales development. Consequently this helps improve the productivity of your internal and field sales personnel, allowing them to increase new client sales conversions.
A business owner understands that pre-sales appointment scheduling tasks take a lot of time from his/her sales staff. Hence, reducing these pre-sales scheduling tasks allows them to focus on pre-qualified direct sales opportunities. As a result you can increase your sales conversions resulting in business growth and revenue.
Successful business owners use their more experienced and expensive sales personnel for sales opportunities, by outsourcing preliminary pre-sales scheduling to appointment setting virtual assistants. Obviously it is just a smart business decision.
Appointment Setting Virtual Assistant Brief
Pre-Sales Business Administrator
A lower cost, nearshore skilled Pre-Sales Business Administrator can significantly reduce your new business expenses and stimulate the productivity of your sales team. Basically this is a key element of small business outsourcing.
- A business team needs to deliver consistent results. However, your sales team often is distracted by tasks that they should not be doing. As a result your sales team is less productive and achieves less results. Instead our nearshore appointment setting virtual assistant solves this challenge for the business owner.
- By having your pre-sales business administration performed by a nearshore appointment setting virtual assistant, you can focus your internal sales staff into members exclusively dedicated to more productive activities.
- For example, your pre-sales business administrator creates new sales opportunities lists, that have been telephone contacted, filtered and pre-qualified. Alternatively, if desired, the sales opportunity can be directly telephone transferred to your sales team to speed up the sales conversion.
- Later, these are contacted by your sales team that and nurtured over time into closed deals. Consequently, a more productive and successful sales team results in more consistent growth for your business.
- Your nearshore pre-sales business administrator can streamline the sales development process to keep your business functioning in top form. Afterwards, you wouldn’t consider going back to the way the business ran before.
- Generate sales appointments from prospect sources, as needed
- Provide customer with telephone script feedback and adjustments
- Contact sales prospects using automated telephone dialer software
- Process sales appointments based on customer filters
- Enter sales appointments into customer CRM or cloud shared system
- Coordinate sales appointments with customer internal/external sales personnel
- Deliver sales appointments lists to customer at completion
- Proven experience in B2C or B2B telephone role
- Familiar with desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with automated telephone dialer software
- Experience with CRM software for tracking and scheduling
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging skills
- Good time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma
Virtual Assistant Services Request
Please fill out the short form and we will schedule a conference call at your convenience.
During the conference call (about 15 minutes) we will explain the process of contracting a Virtual Assistant that is specific to your business needs. Afterwards, you can get back to what you do best.