When you hire an administrative virtual assistant from us you get to focus on your
business productivity while saving time and money. Basically that is the simple idea.
You may also hire an administrative virtual assistant when your business needs additional resources that you don’t have currently on staff.
Consequently we offer you the flexibility to choose and adapt as your business needs change and evolve.
Finally, our goal is to help your business grow and be more successful.
Because after all, that is what a successful business relationship is all about.
An administrative virtual assistant provides general business administrative services from our nearshore facilities to business owners in the Americas. Basically, the administrative virtual assistant does a little bit of everything in the office. Consequently this helps lighten your activity load and helps you run your business more efficiently.
A business owner understands that general administrative tasks take a lot of time from his/her schedule. Hence, reducing these tasks allows you to focus your limited time on your primary work activities. As a result you can increase your business growth and revenue.
Successful business owners save their limited time by outsourcing less important tasks to administrative virtual assistants. Obviously it is just a smart business decision.
Administrative Virtual Assistant Brief
A lower cost, nearshore skilled Business Administrator can significantly reduce your office expenses and stimulate the productivity of your business team. Basically this is a key element of small business outsourcing.
- A business team needs to deliver consistent results. However, your team often is distracted by tasks that they should not be doing. As a result your business team is less productive and achieves less results. Instead our nearshore administrative virtual assistant solves this challenge for the business owner.
- By having your general business administration performed by a nearshore administrative virtual assistant, you can focus your internal staff into members exclusively dedicated to more productive activities.
- For example, such as serving existing customer accounts or converting new prospect leads into closed deals. Consequently, a more productive and successful sales team results in more consistent growth for your business.
- Your nearshore business administrator can support the general administrative functions to keep your business functioning in top form. Afterwards, you wouldn’t consider going back to the way the business ran before.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings on your behalf
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and records
- Organize calendars
- Perform market research
- Ensure regular bill payments
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide basic customer service contact
- Proven experience or relevant role
- Familiar with desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma
Virtual Assistant Services Request
Please fill out the short form and we will schedule a conference call at your convenience.
During the conference call (about 15 minutes) we will explain the process of contracting a Virtual Assistant that is specific to your business needs. Afterwards, you can get back to what you do best.