When you hire a research virtual assistant from us you get to focus on your
business productivity while saving time and money. Basically that is the simple idea.
You may also hire a research virtual assistant when your business needs data mining for your marketing and sales activities.
Consequently we offer you the flexibility to choose and adapt as your business needs change and evolve.
Finally, our goal is to help your business grow and be more successful.
Because after all, that is what a successful business relationship is all about.
A research virtual assistant provides investigative online services from our nearshore facilities to business owners in the Americas. Basically, the research virtual assistant provides online information mining services to supplement your business marketing and sales development. Consequently this helps improve the productivity of your marketing and sales personnel, allowing them to focus on business development.
A business owner understands that investigative tasks related to markets, competition and business prospects takes a lot of time from his/her internal staff. Hence, reducing these investigative tasks allows them to focus on converting information to new business opportunities. As a result you can increase your new sales conversions resulting in business growth and revenue.
Successful business owners use their more experienced and expensive sales personnel for sales opportunities, by outsourcing investigative and data mining activities to research virtual assistants. Obviously it is just a smart business decision.
Appointment Setting Virtual Assistant Brief
Research Business Administrator
A lower cost, nearshore skilled Business Research Administrator can significantly reduce your new business expenses and stimulate the productivity of your sales team. Basically this is a key element of small business outsourcing.
- A business team needs to deliver consistent results. However, your sales team often is distracted by tasks that they should not be doing. As a result your sales team is less productive and achieves less results. Instead our nearshore research virtual assistant solves this challenge for the business owner.
- By having your research business administration performed by a nearshore research virtual assistant, you can focus your internal sales staff into members exclusively dedicated to more productive activities.
- For example, your research business administrator identifies new business opportuntities, tracks the activities of your competition, creates sales prospect lists, answers the “what if” questions businesses always have.
- Later, this information is used by your business development, marketing and your sales team into opportunities that get nurtured over time into closed deals. Consequently, a more productive and successful sales team results in more consistent growth for your business.
- Your nearshore research business administrator can streamline the new business development process to keep your business functioning in top form. Afterwards, you wouldn’t consider going back to the way the business ran before.
- Generate marketing and sales information lists from online sources via data mining
- Contact data sources when incomplete or inconsistent using automated telephone dialer software
- Process data records based on customer filters
- Enter prospect data records into customer CRM or cloud shared system, if needed
- Deliver data lists to customer at completion
- Proven experience in online data investigation and data entry skills
- Familiar with desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with automated telephone dialer software
- Experience with CRM software for preliminary data entry
- Good phone, email and instant messaging skills
- Good time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma
Virtual Assistant Services Request
Please fill out the short form and we will schedule a conference call at your convenience.
During the conference call (about 15 minutes) we will explain the process of contracting a Virtual Assistant that is specific to your business needs. Afterwards, you can get back to what you do best.